Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Hi! Hope you had a nice Valentines day. My day was pretty normal despite the holiday. I decided it has been way too long since I last ran and my Saturday group would be sure to yell at me if I didn't get a few miles in before then... so out I went. 30 degrees with a wind chill of 13 but the sun was SO inviting. Bundled up I went and toted along my camera this time! I was headed back to the half frozen creek that I wanted to see with snow. The rocks and surrounding banks did have snow and it was nice. I probably should have ventured out earlier if I wanted snow in trees too but the trail was icy enough 2 days after the storm! Trying not to fall on my keister, I continued on and stopped to take pictures when it was too icy to run! You are looking at one of those images now... perhaps an inspiring photo for a later painting? Didn't get the chance to paint like I wanted today but perhaps we'll get to swing a couple brushes tomorrow! Until next time...

No comments: