Monday, February 4, 2008

Final Reveal



Hello!
This will be the final reveal for this particular series. I am actually working on some more paintings now and a memory quilt. The quilt has a nearby deadline so it gets first priority! Sewing has been the name of the game today. For now however, let's take a look at this lovely painting. I told you yesterday that this would be a sister to yesterday's painting and now you see why. This one is titled "Field of Posies." It is also 24" high and 8" wide. This one actually started the whole series to begin with but ironically was the last one finished! I especially like the clouds in this one. The sky has nice negative space. Enjoy! And thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I do welcome comments. I just haven't shared the link with a ton of people yet. We'll get there soon!

Until next time...

No comments: