Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Saturday!


Hello!

I'm back today. I pulled another one in the morning last night/ this morning so I did not quite make it to the computer to blog. Yesterday and today were both painting days. The cows are coming along. They now have trees to play in and one has some personality showing through. She is giving me some sas now! I am about to paint her sister after I am done here. They look as though I interrupted a deep conversation so I am titling this one "May We Help You?" It should be pretty fun when all is said and done!

Above is a picture of the quilt I finished earlier in the week. I said I would post it later and here it is! It was a bit of work but well worth it. It looks gorgeous! It was inspired by two or three ideas from various books and combined for something very special. There are actually printed photos inside the stars. All of my custom quilts are designed and sewn by myself based on the ideas of the client ordering. Sometimes photos, fabrics, clothes, or other memory items are provided by the client. A design is approved before I start sewing and they always turn out so special for whoever it is made for. Enjoy looking at this one!

Until next time...

No comments: